While every case is different, we pride ourselves on trying to achieve the best possible outcome for all of our client whether they proceed to trial or not. The decision to go to trial is not taken lightly by our office. We engaged in a thorough investigation of the case — gather all the evidence possible and analyzing that information to determine the client’s best possible options. We are proud that our trial record has consistently yielded good results for our clients. Prior performance is not a guarantee of future results. But that said, we believe that we employ a rigorous system for determining whether a client will prevail at trial or if there are facts that will result in a better plea short of trial.
Here are some examples of the results we have achieved:
- United States v. Thomas Giolei. Client found not guilty of six separate murders including the killing of a New York City police officer.
- People v. Steven Lopresti. Client found not guilty of on a fourth DWI with a refusal and an accident.
- People v. R.G. Client found not guilty with a .21% BAC reading.
- People v. W.C. Charges dismissed after pretrial hearings for lack of probable cause.
- People v. A.J. Charges dismissed after pretrial for illegal checkpoint.
- People v. J.H. Client found not guilty at trial with .18% BAC after hitting curb making a u-turn.
- People v. K.D. Client found not guilty on refusal after having an altercation with a parking attendant.